BRAND NEW Semi Trailer with Fence for Sale

Kampala, Central Region Added via phone at 11:06, 23 April 2017, Ad ID: 1000393556

Offer from Individual
 

AMAZING OFFER:

Two Brand new semi trailer with fence UNREGISTERED available for sale in Kampala. They are made up of international brand parts.

Axles: 3 axle heavy duty BPW German brand

12 +1 tyres Triangle brand European standard.

Landing gear Jost (German Brand) 28 Ton

Main Beam T700 high strength Steel 500 mm height

Side Beam 140 mm Q235 Steel

Platform Diamond Steel Plate 3 mm

Braking system: WABCO (German brand) relay valve air reservoir 3 x 45 L

Colour : Sand Blasted, with 1 coat of anti rust primer, and two coats of metallic colour.

The trailer each is capable of carrying two 20 ft container or one 40 ft container with fence intact. It can also be used to carry loose cargo like cement, rice, sugar etc in bulk.

Price (one trailer): 120 million ugandan shilling.

Delivery may be taken at the payment of 75% first installment and remaining 25% will be payable within 3 months.

Contact: Mr. Saleem. Greenway (U) Ltd. 701 - show phone - , 782 - show phone - , 703 - show phone -

GREENWAY (U) Ltd a reliable name in Uganda vehicle industry since 10 years.

The OLX app is available for:
Android and iPhone

BRAND NEW Semi Trailer with Fence for Sale Kampala - image 2
 Share via Email
Views:450

Contact advertiser

User Ads Aleem

BRAND NEW Semi Trailer with Fence for Sale

USh 120,000,000

USh 120,000,000
Send message
Kampala, Central Region Show on the map

Aleem On site since Feb 2017 See their other ads Aleem has verified:

  • Mark as Favourite
  • Print
  • Edit
  • Report