We are working to solve some of the big problem related to lack of electricity in remote communities,going to renewable energy production on a large scale in a developed regions, and moving further to solving the problem with massive inefficiencies in fluid machinery. These inefficiencies consumes about 30-40% of the energy produced worldwide and can be solved. We are solving this by learning from nature and applying principles in a very hands of development process. So join our fun team of creative, and travel loving people and help create a better world.
As Global sales managers, your job is twofold:You are responsible for sales in specific target markets while leading a small team of 3 account managers and setting up a general sales structures with this team and will have the freedom to grow it as needed. You report directly to the general manager.
We have chosen a sales strategy base on re-seller. You will need to work with these technical re-sellers to formulate a market entry strategy in the long run. In the short term we are looking for more projects and we will be doing these together with these re-sellers to also test their usefulness as a partner.
- You lead a team of 3 account managers who are each responsible for a specific region.
- You develop successful sales strategies and process and make sure they are carried out with a long term vision.
- You build and maintain long-lasting distributor and customer relationships.
- You forecast and track every accounts metrics and communicate these at commercial meetings directly to your team and higher management.
- You build up a sales team and will have to travel to distant lands to build these distributor relationships.
- You don't scare away of an opportunity, if you see the possibility of an interesting project that doesn't fit our target markets, but can estimate that it will grow the bussiness, go for it. We handle an 60-40% balance between strategies projects and opportunities.
- You have atleast 2 yrs of experience as a sales manager in a B2B environment.
- Your focus is on the long-term vision and strategy.
- You can communicate easily and effectively on all levels(up to C level).
- You lead the sales team from our H/Q's in Brussels /Vlaams-Brabant but you are prepared to travel up to 50% of your time.
- You are not afraid to rural areas of the world and actually eager to visit those places.
- You have a strong interest in clean technology and you are eager to set up this exciting position with us.
- You are flexible, with independent mind and you have potential to grow with the organization.
- You speak English fluently. Every other world language is a plus.
- Experience with re-sellers network is of course an advantage.
- On communication still, you must be able to communicate at different levels, a great communication insight is therefore necessary otherwise you will find a challenge to convince global players, C. E. O's etc.
- You do NOT have to be an engineer, but the technical insight and a practical mind are crucial.
If it's something for you to help us build a success story and you grow with us then you can apply.
For further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach on +32460206315(available through whatsapp)
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Global sales managers needed
Report this ad